This week the new boards for LittleBen came in. I just could not wait to build one but had little time to do so. Until today I found a little hour to solder one. The new boards have seem to fixed all the issues the previous had. The buttons fit the panel and no wires needed to make it run. I did had to do a little coding, some button de bouncing and this rotary goes the other way.
But it working without any issues. Have been testing it with my supersixteen sequencer and all looks good so will be putting them up in the shop. The code will be on Github as open source. I’m still thinking about releasing the files for the PCB’s but it would be nice to at least get some of the R&D cost back before I do.
Read more for the BOM and some picturesContinue reading “LittleBen: BOM, Info and more… now in the shop, a master clock”