This week I have been coding a lot on the firmware for LittleBen. This new firmware comes with many new options.
- Internal Clock (play/pause/stop)
- bpm clock setting
- amount of steps per bpm
- reset on beat X
- 4 clock out
- 4 reset out
- External Clock (play as clock in)
- Still uses internal counter for step and reset
- 4 clock out (pass thru)
- 4 reset out
- Random (play/pause/stop)
- 8 random output
- Counter (play/pause/stop)
- Count from 0 to 255 and outputs the number as byte pins
- 8 outputs
- Calculate (play as clock in) tested with other LittleBen rounds of to full numbers
- Calculate a incomming clock signal and set/show bpm
- Functions like internal
- Divider Internal (play/pause/stop)
- Divides the clock in 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,16
- Divider External (play as clock in)
- Divides the external clock in 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,16
Whats up next… doing more with resets and stop input and fixing possible bug from this version.
2 Replies to “LittleBen: A Big Update Firmware (Beta)”
i’ll also post this here, in case it might be helpful to other builders as well, if they run into similar issues (assuming we can solve them.):
with the arduino IDE, i’ve managed to upload BLINK to the MINI PRO, but when i try to load the LITTLE BEN.ino, i get this error message (this is just the red parts of it):
/Volumes/X/DOCUMENTS/ELEKTRO/EURO CRACK/LITTLE BEN/LittleBen/LittleBen.ino:13:24: fatal error: TimerOne.h: No such file or directory
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Pro or Pro Mini.
do you have a clue where to go from here?
First of thank you for posting this I know other people have run into the same problem. To answer your question and some other questions I had in the past thru email I made a new post.
If you still run into problem please let me know and hope to have an answer for you